Apr 21st

40 Stunning Nature-Inspired Web Designs

40 Stunning Nature-Inspired Web Designs

Nature has inspired artists for many centuries, and it has yet to fade out of our minds. With the transition to digital media, it has survived to share a new kind of creativity. Without further ado, I have compiled a list of 40 nature-inspired web designs.

For your Inspiration

Vancouver Web Design

Versions App

Design Elemental

Yoast

Related Articles

Written by Matthew Heidenreich

Matthew Heidenreich is a freelance designer from St. Louis, Missouri. He enjoys teaching others how to create interface and web design tutorials. Find his work on his site, DeviseFunction. You can follow him on Twitter @Spicypepper.

Share Your Thoughts10 Comments

• Tom Hermans April 21st, 2010 at 9:30 am

Built this one a while back for a guy who does artificial grasses..

• Ariella Rogge April 21st, 2010 at 10:22 pm

I love many of these designs…and I would be loathe not to throw our website design–from Infront Webworks in Colorado Springs–into the mix. I love what these folks did using our summer images/maps/natural/fun/kid friendly elements. It is just good stuff for our market. Hope you will check it out http://www.sanbornwesterncamps.com

• Jenny March 2nd, 2011 at 1:49 pm

I know the guys over at Adflavor.net, know the guy who created that site. Chris has been a great friend on mine for years! Love the other designs on this site!

• Matthew Heidenreich April 22nd, 2010 at 12:23 pm

Those would both be great additions Tom and Ariella. Thanks!

• Smashing Share April 25th, 2010 at 8:58 am

Nice roundup of nature inspired designs Mathew!

• Askar Sabiq April 25th, 2010 at 7:01 pm

great list, very like carbonmade design !

• Dan King April 26th, 2010 at 8:45 am

Thanks for including my site (DesignElemental) in your list. Much appreciated!

• Attitude Design | Graphic Design Portfolio June 14th, 2010 at 5:13 am

Nice collection of designs! Thanks for the post.

• Edwardo Kuck August 7th, 2011 at 8:06 pm

Extremely rated post. I be taught something completely new on completely different blogs everyday. Deciding on one . stimulating to read the paper content from other writers and study somewhat one thing from their website. I’d like to apply certain of this content material on my weblog you’re mind. Natually I’ll give a hyperlink here we are at your internet-site. Appreciate your sharing.

• Fairy Gnome Statue Sculpture October 22nd, 2011 at 1:12 am

Awesome tutorial, with nice web layout
    Thanks so much for posting It
    Keep educate us Genus